Friday, June 19, 2009

Not So Quick On The Draw...

"When at first you don't succeed, drown your sorrows in tequila!"
- Pedro

After tremendous outcry from the people, I have been told that I WILL finish the Penoles layout design. They are holding my child as ransom. Ok...you win. I'll keep working on it.


After messing with the swamp layout (http://swamplayout.blogspot.com/) I decided to go clean up the shop. There was my mess from the last adobe building #2. Yuck
I used a glue stick to hold the drawing template to the wood for cutting. It works well with little mess!

You can see here where I cut out the boards for Adobe #2. I then coated them all with Spackle and let them dry. When I came back they were completely warped! Crap! Project two down the drain.
Adobe #1 still is winning, but I don't like it at all. I'm going to try more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment